Top Stories

Justice League Breaking News, Photos, and Videos

Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke To Have Bigger Role in Zack Snyder's 'Justice League' Series

Joe Manganiello will be back as Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke, in Zack Snyder‘s upcoming Justice League mini-series on HBO Max.

The Wrap reports that the role is being fleshed out by Zack for the series, according to an individual with knowledge of the project.

Joe‘s Deathstroke made his first appearance in the DC movie in 2017. In the full scene, the assassin is summoned to the luxury yacht of a returning Lex Luthor, played by Jesse Eisenberg.

The duo start to form an alliance of antiheroes to block the heroics of Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Superman and The Flash.

The Snyder Cut of Justice League will be presented as four, hour-long episodes.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that Jared Leto will be returning as Joker for the special series. See how he celebrated here!

Jared Leto to Reprise Joker Role in Justice League's Snyder Cut!

Jared Leto is returning as The Joker!!!

THR is reporting that Jared will be filming as part of the reshoots for Zack Snyder‘s Justice League, known as the “Snyder Cut.” Jared played the role in 2016’s Suicide Squad.

Justice League was originally released years ago. If you don’t know the story, Zack Snyder was the original director of the DC Universe movie, but he had to drop out in the middle of filming due to a family emergency and Joss Whedon was brought in to finish the movie. Fans have been demanding that Zack‘s version of the film be released and it will finally happen in 2021. The movie will air in four parts on HBO Max.

Zack has reportedly been doing reshoots with many cast members, but one is not shooting anything additional! Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, and Amber Heard are all apparently filming.

Take a look at Jared‘s Suicide Squad look by clicking here.

Henry Cavill Is Not Filming 'Anything Additional' for Zack Snyder 'Justice League' Cut

Henry Cavill is not doing any additional filming.

The 37-year-old Superman actor revealed he is “not shooting anything additional” for the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League in an interview with Collider.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Henry Cavill

“Not shooting anything additional. No. It’s all stuff that has been already done. Obviously I don’t know how things are going to evolve and change and adapt depending on now a different length of movie and whatever may happen in post-production. Whatever lessons may be learned from what is it four years since Justice League came out? Four years’ worth of fan reaction. For me…I’m now just watching the party,” he said.

Zack Snyder is reportedly set to film new footage, about “a week-or-so-long shoot,” for the extended cut of Justice League next month and will be bringing back Ray Fisher as Cyborg. The report claimed that additional photography would take place in October and shoot for less than a week.

Jason Momoa Posts Support for Ray Fisher Amid Warner Bros. Investigation

Jason Momoa is the first Justice League actor to speak up with support for co-star Ray Fisher amid the Warner Bros. investigation into his claims of what happened on the set of the superhero film.

Ray has said that Joss Whedon, the director who replaced original director Zack Snyder, was “abusive” and “unprofessional” while working on the movie.

Warner Bros. launched an investigation into the claims and then said that Ray was not cooperating, which he refuted in a statement.

Jason took to his Instagram Stories on Monday (September 7) and shared a photo of Ray along with the caption, “I Stand with Ray Fisher” in hashtag format.

Ray posted a screencap of the photo on his Twitter account and said, “Let’s Go!!! #BORGLIFE. Accountability>Entertainment.”

Also featured in the cast of Justice League are Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, and Ezra Miller.

Ray Fisher Fires Back at W.B. for Trying to Discredit Him Amid 'Justice League' Investigation

Ray Fisher, the actor who played Cyborg in the Justice League movie, is speaking out after Warner Bros. said he wasn’t cooperating with an investigation into claims he made about misconduct on the set.

The 32-year-old actor previously called out Joss Whedon, the director who replaced Zack Snyder on the project after he had to drop out due to a family emergency.

Joss Wheadon’s on-set treatment of the cast and crew of Justice League was gross, abusive, unprofessional, and completely unacceptable,” Ray has said.

On Friday night, Warner Bros. released a lengthy statement and said that Ray has declined to speak to an independent third party investigator who is looking into the claims.

“Thank you all for the support and for seeing through @wbpictures desperate and scattershot attempt to discredit me to continue protecting those in power. I met with the investigator via Zoom on Aug 26th. Below is an email I sent to my team and @sagaftra immediately after,” Ray tweeted on Saturday.

In the email that Ray sent to his team, he said that he ended the interview early because he felt he needed to consult with his team before proceeding with the call.

Ray added, “It’s also worth noting that I made it clear to the world on Aug 21st that I would be vetting the investigator to ensure a fair and protected process for all witnesses. @wbpictures has escalated this to an entirely different level, but I’m ready to meet the challenge.”

Click inside to see the tweets that Ray Fisher put out… More Here! »

ray fisher fires back at warner bros 01
ray fisher fires back at warner bros 02
ray fisher fires back at warner bros 03
ray fisher fires back at warner bros 04
ray fisher fires back at warner bros 05

'Justice League: The Snyder Cut' Gets a New Trailer, Will Be Released in Four Parts

The first teaser trailer for the upcoming Justice League: The Snyder Cut has been released!

Zack Snyder was the original director of the DC Universe movie Justice League, but he had to drop out in the middle of filming due to a family emergency and Joss Whedon was brought in to finish the movie.

The film was not well-received and fans have been asking Zack to release his own cut for years… and now he finally is doing that.

During the DC Fandome event on Saturday (August 22), Zack revealed that the film will be released on HBO Max in 2021 in four, one-hour segments. There will also be an option to watch the project as one, four-hour movie.

Featured in the trailer are Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, and Ezra Miller as The Flash, as well as more franchise stars like Amy Adams, Amber Heard, Kiersey Clemons, and Diane Lane.

Zack revealed during the panel that Cyborg is the “heart of the movie,” and that the character “holds the team together in a lot of ways,” according to Variety.

'Justice League' On-Set Misconduct: Investigation Launched Into Joss Whedon's Behavior Amid Ray Fisher's Allegations

Joss Whedon was accused of on set misconduct by Justice League‘s Ray Fisher, who revealed that Joss was “abusive” to the cast and crew during filming.

Variety is reporting that an investigation into Whedon, as well as producers Geoff Johns and Jon Berg, is taking place.

Upon hearing this news, Ray took to Twitter to share his thoughts.

“After 5 weeks of interviews with various cast/crew, @WarnerMedia
has officially launched an independent third-party investigation to get to the heart of the toxic and abusive work environment created during Justice League reshoots. This is a MASSIVE step forward!,” Ray posted.

Ray first spoke out with a cryptic message about it all.